How Can You Help?
Help yourself. Volunteer!
- Serve on a Committee (Annual Home Tour, Special Events, Hospitality, Historian, Fundraising, Publicity)
- Share my Expertise (Research, Program Speaker, Seminar Presenter, Social Media, Marketing, Web Design)
- Be a Docent (Guides assist at Annual Home Tour, Bus Tours, Downtown Tours, Grace Center Tours). Please Note: all Docent positions receive thorough training!
- Be an Office Aide (help staff Grace Center, do preservation research, assist with mailings)
- Help with Home Tour (special workdays, decorating, logistics and more)
If you are ready to volunteer, please contact us here.
Contribute to the Preservation Fund
The purpose of the Preservation Fund is to promote the importance of and encourage preservation of the stock of historic structures for the betterment of the entire community. Your gift to the Preservation Fund supports the Grant Program and future preservation activities approved by the PG Board of Directors, enabling current and future generations to protect our remarkable past.
All gifts are welcome. Donations to the Fund are 100% tax-deductible.
You can make your gift by clicking the donate button below or by mailing your check to:
PO Box 1265, Georgetown, Texas 78627.
Thank you for your generous support of Preservation Georgetown's Preservation Fund!